“Three African-American players from the Lappeenranta-based Finnish American Football League team Rajaritarit are suspected of rape.
According to the club, the players have been in police custody since Monday of last week.
“The matter came to me as a total surprise. We have made an effort to provide support to our players through the entire process”, explains Rajaritarit chairman Juho Ritala.
According to Ritala, the suspected deed would have happened in the residence of the players in question on Sunday night nearly two weeks ago. The men were taken into custody on Thursday of last week, Ritala says.
The police have not issued any statements with regard to the suspected crime. Eventually the Rajaritarit team decided to make the announcement themselves…”
“…30,000 rapes a year on White women by black men. Rapes on black women by white men: Virtually zero.
In Finland for example in Espoo 70 % of rapists are immigrants (refugees, legal or illegal migrants etc.) and tourists usually from Irak, Iran, Turkey, Somalia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan and Nigeria, which are all Islamic countries. And the rest 30% may very well be also immigrants, who have gotten Finnish citizenship. After that they are reported in news and everywhere as Finns. Even kids who are born in Finland, but whose parents are from Islamic countries, usually turns out to be just like their parents…”